8.10.09

Tomorrow

Finally.

Tomorrow is the big move. I am not in good shape for it to be honest. After 3 weeks out of town for work, I returned late last night and awoke this morning feeling like I had no energy. Completely dead. I had planned to get up early, get the place packed up and ready so that I could finish the move by mid-afternoon tomorrow.

This doesn't seem likely anymore. I spent a lot of the day sleeping and finally started packing this evening. I can take until Sunday to get out of the apartment but was hoping to use Friday to move, Saturday morning to clean the old apartment out and then the rest of the weekend to get settled in the new apartment with my meager belongings.

I had some time to look for some inspiration in the last days and am finally having a breakthrough on how I want the apartment to look. I will spend some time in it first to make sure my ideas fit the place but now it is feeling less like pressure and more like a release, a new way to channel my creative energy. That is the right state of mind for a project like this.

No comments: