23.9.09

A New Table

The first priority in the new apartment is a magnificent bed. I have ordered a mattress now from a company called Grüne Erde and I hope it is the son of my infamous 'Cloud'. The Cloud bed made the sweetest whoooosh sound when I fell into it every night. I loved that bed. The Grüne Erde products are meant to be natural and environmentally sound. The mattress I tested felt great too.

I made my second stop at the Maßtisch store, where I fell in love with this table. Isn't the wood gorgeous? I like that it looks rustic and modern all at once. I haven't ordered anything so far as I am also trying to identify the dominant style of the apartment first but I seem to just have eclectic taste.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a lovely table. the wood is just beautiful. we have the "heavenly mattress" that brett fell in love with while living in marriotts for 5 years. it is pretty heavenly...