24.8.07

You've Got Mail

Today when I got home there were two catalogs waiting for me in the mailbox. I had been looking on vacation for seed and plant catalog companies and ordered catalogs from 'Tom-Garten' and 'Baldur-Garten'.

All are in German so it takes me awhile to work out the details but they look like a good start. The prices for bulbs are good and so may make it worthwhile to just pull out and plant new every year rather than drag on with letting the leaves store up energy for the bulbs for 1-2 months of ugliness.

I saw some miniature fruit trees for kleine Gaerten, Balkon & Terrasse that M. might really like since he has been wanting a fruit tree since day 1. A separate rose brochure came and given the success we had with them this year I may go for 1-2 more next year.

Cheaper and more convenient. Now it's time for a quality check!

No comments: